Saturday, May 12, 2007

Who's your daddy?

Well, they said it couldn't be done. Low and behold, Eric has become a blogger. I just wanted to set the record straight that I was not still in the stone age, when it comes to technology (more like
the Bronze or Golden Age. So the reason you see Gretta standing on one of her toys is because, frankly, Gretchen and I aren't good parents. We leave this kid alone for 4.3 seconds and she can climb anything within eye range. The other day I was sitting at the kitchen table and she decided she wanted to scale Mt. Emergency Preparedness Stuff behind our sofa. She might be rock climber someday.

Also, the reason I'm in a shirt and tie is because I had to take a picture to send to BYU for a Recruiting Summit they are having the beginning of June. I kind of spearheaded the recruiting efforts for Bank of America at BYU (spearheaded implies support, whereas in actuality, I'm alone on this one). My superiors tell me that if I bring any qualified candidates back then they'll look at them. But they don't want to have to put the sweat equity in to find these people.

Life here in South Pas is pretty good. We live close by to many things and we enjoy all the amenities that CA offers, including, unfortunately, the high Real Estate prices. Well, that's about it from this end.

Gretchen's birthday is next week. George W has said he and Laura could come. So that means Pope Benedict won't have a spot. You might call it the party of the century as far as parties go.

1 comments:

mistyp said...

Kids will be kids, right? It only takes half a second to get into trouble...so 4.3 seconds leaves lots of trouble time. :) My three year old just looked at Gretta standing on the table and said, "Oops...that's not a good thing!" Keep up the good work. ;)