Monday, December 10, 2007

Trip to Boise





Gretta and I took her last free trip to Boise last week to celebrate her second birthday early. We had a great time. Nana and Pops really spoiled us rotten. I almost couldn't get the suit case shut for trip home due to all the surprises and presents.
Gretta enjoyed helping Nana frost her own cake, going shopping, having her picture taken, playing with her friend Baily, having Grandma and Grandpa read her stories, snowmen, her new light up shoes, and 2nd Birthday party she shared with her Great Grandpa. She however, didn't enjoy her visit from Santa.
Also just as an FYI. Gretta kept taking off her shoes. I thought she didn't like wearing shoes, but my mom suggested that we get her feet measured. Well... her shoes were a whole size to small. So with the mystery solved Gretta has a new pair of shoes she doesn't want to take off.

1 comments:

holly said...

The shoe thing happened to my nephew too. He hated getting his little shoes crammed on, and they couldn't figure out why, til my dad bought him a new pair of Air Jordans (this kid is now 19!) and he would not take them off. Not even to sleep :)