Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things my kids say

I just had to write these down because they were so funny.
Eliza started preschool at First Church after Christmas Vacation. She has really enjoyed her new preschool.
Today at preschool it was pink day at preschool.
This is how our conversation went. Me: "It's pink day at preschool what do you want to wear?"
Eliza: "I want to wear purple."
She wore purple on every color day at preschool. She wears purple almost everyday.

Gretta has been selling Girl Scout Cookies. When I picked her up after her Girl Scout meeting today she told me that they discussed what they wanted to do with the money they raise. This is how our conversation went.
Me: " What do you want to do with all of your cookie money?"
Gretta: "Go to a store that sells both toys and cloths and buy some for kids who don't have any and then take it to them."

Isn't that sweet! She is such a loving and kind child. There is a girl in her class who is gluten free and she always wants to make sure that the snack she takes for class is okay for Ginny.
She has a really big heart! I just love her.

0 comments: