Tuesday, January 6, 2015

John and William 10 months

The boys turned 10 months while we were in California, so the pictures are a little bit late. I have been good about taking the pictures, but not so good about posting them and writing something about them each month. Some how the time just keeps flying by!!!

Someone also gave me these Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts for Halloween for them to wear. I never took a picture of them all dressed up. I was hoping maybe the shirts would last until next Halloween since they are 2T, but that's HIGHLY unlikely. 

Here is John--
I like to...
1. eat anything that someone puts in my mouth or I can find on the floor to put in my mouth. If you aren't careful I am the human vacuum and will make sure that every crumb is picked up. My mom has found candy wrappers, twigs, hair ties and all manner of small chocking hazards my sisters or the cats leave around. Luckily so far I haven't swallowed any of them.
2. Clap
3. Giggle & Smile
4. My mom- I finally have a little bit of stranger anxiety and prefer my mom to anyone else. 
5. Snuggle
6. Sleep- John is a good sleeper and still takes two naps and sleeps about 12 hours at night. 
7. books
8. balls and cars
9. my sisters
10. I have 4 teeth. My two front and two bottom.
11. I am perpetual motion. I never stop moving and I can army crawl super fast. 









Here is William--- I am...
1. Recently I have decided I really like to eat and out eat my brother. I still however throw up more than he does. Make sure to stay your distance after a meal.
2. A night owl- I dislike early bedtimes and prefer to stay awake after all my siblings are asleep. However I still take 2 naps a day and sleep well during the day and once I get to sleep at night. I might be a little scared of the dark.
3. I have 4 teeth. Two upper and Two lower. Don't put your fingers near my mouth or I will bite you and it hurts.
4. Super interested in the cats. 
5. Smile. I will smile on demand and LOVE to have his picture taken. I swear he even posed for the pictures today.Check out my poses below
6. I may have been second to crawl, but crawling on all 4s has it's advantages. I can now go up the stairs with ease and win every time I race my brother.
7. I love electrical cords. I will find any cord in the room.  My mom can't figure out what I find appealing about them. 
8. Books
9. Baths
10. My sisters
11. Taking off my socks!!!!
12. Sucking my right hand the last 2 fingers. I like my binkie to go to bed, but I will find my fingers when I am out of my bed.
5


Both of them are pulling to standing, eating finger foods with a pincer grip and will eat just about anything. It's not going to be long before they are cruising. Let's just hope it's after the cruise. LOL!

We love them so much and are so grateful they joined our family!!!!




Here is Will in action.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

They are so cute. I loved reading the updates :)