Monday, October 29, 2007

Nursing Reunion and trip to Boise





The first picture is of my girlfriends from nursing school. I was invited to be on a panel discussion about trans cultural nursing at the BYU-I College of Nursing 50th Anniversary, so I made the trek back to Rexburg. Let me tell you that from LA Rexburg isn't the easiest place to get to. I think I saw most of the state of Idaho driving across it from Boise. However, once we got there I remembered how much I enjoyed my time at Ricks. The campus is really growing, but the Spirit of Ricks still seems present.
The other pictures are of Gretta's time with my parents and Grandparents. She really loves going to Idaho!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Everyone I know who went to Ricks seemed to really love it there.

The Lind's said...

Congrats Gretchin on your exciting news! I am excited for you!