Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nurse Practitioner in Traning


I have been a little under the weather. I decided tonight to try and listen to my own lung sounds. I got out my stethoscope and tried unsuccessfully to listen to my own lung sounds. (I think I might actually break down and go see someone before I get pneumonia again.)
While I was doing this Gretta went over and got her back back full of her Bear Lovey's cloths. I just thought she wanted to play with Lovey, but then she pulled out Lovey's play stethoscope and wanted to listen to my heart and lungs too. I let her try mine, and after she realized that mine was cooler than hers she wouldn't trade me back for the picture. She is one smart girl!

1 comments:

Madelyn Joy Lancaster said...

Are you feeling better? I bet Gretta is taking good care of her mommy.