Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rose Parade






As a little child I have very fond memories of coming to visit my Grandparents who lived in Pasadena,at the time, and watching the Rose Parade. It was magical. One year we even got to help glue on flowers to a float. That was a special treat!
Well living here I still like it just as much. Last night we went down to the Rose Bowl and walked around and looked at some of the floats and then drove up and down the parade route to check it out. It is a pretty crazy scene.
My sister in law, Brittany, was part of the Girl Scout Gold Award Troupe that helps carry banners and flags. So Gretta is holding up signs for her. Later in the parade she wanted to hold up the Go USC banner too. Aunt Allison taught her how to say, "Go Trojans!"
Gretta loved the parade and we all had a great time!

2 comments:

mistyp said...

Wow! Looks like a crowd! Glad you had fun! ;)

Ie Li said...

I miss Pasadena! We watched the Rose Parade on TV and it's not as cool as in person, but still entertaining. I'm glad you live there so we can see you each time we visit.