Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gretta's Day at the Beauty Salon






Gretta and I went home to Boise for one last trip before the baby comes. In an attempt to grow Gretta's hair nice and long she had never had her hair cut.On Thursday Wendy cut my hair and then trimmed Gretta's hair. Gretta was actually pretty good about the whole thing and very excited. I think that she did so well because she saw me get my hair cut and then Wendy's two year old daughter, and then it was Gretta's turn. After Wendy cut her hair she volunteered to paint Gretta's toe nails. Gretta really liked getting her toe nails painted she just didn't like having to sit still while they dried. It took all of the concentration a two year old could muster.

1 comments:

mistyp said...

Just wait...she'll get even more interested in that stuff in the coming months! That's all Briel asked for for her birthday was fingernail polish! ;) Looks like you had a fun day.