Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day Celebration


For Valentine's Day Eric arranged his family watching Gretta for the whole weekend. We had a great time together being on one long date night. We went to a golf tournament during the day on Saturday and then out to dinner at a really nice restaurant follow by my favorite Chinese foot massages. What a perfect day! It was so much fun to spend so much time with Eric and it was also nice to sleep in and relax.
When I picked Gretta up on Monday she made a huge fuss over me and ran to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I missed her too. She is a great daughter.
I am so lucky to have such a great husband and a daughter.

1 comments:

Sara said...

A whole weekend together without kids sounds like the best way to spend valentines. I'm jealous! :)