Saturday, June 28, 2008

Warning!!! 5lbs weight limit



I bought a buggy board to attach to my snap'n go stroller this week. It is a pretty cool little gadget that attaches to any stroller so the bigger kid can stand on the back. (Sorry you can't see it better in the pictures.)I brought the snap'n go up stairs to the apartment so we could attach the buggy board. Well after Gretta was excused from the dinner table she decided to go check it out. Before we knew it she had climbed in the basket under the car seat. Luckily Eliza wasn't in the car seat. The basket has a 5 lbs weight limit, so as you can imagine her little visit added a hole to the basket. Eric accused me of being more interested in the picture than the safety of our child, or the well being of the basket. I guess he might be right. It was just so funny to see her jammed in the basket. She weights 30lbs, and way taller than the average 2 year old, so she isn't small. She was okay, and I am pretty sure I can fix the basket with a hot glue gun. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

mistyp said...

Good luck! That's funny!!!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's really funny. I can't wait to see what Sam comes up with when he is 3! You are great.

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

so funny... here is our blog to add to your list:

therichensfamily.blogspot.com

Rachel and Jordan said...

I have the same stroller. I love it. Garrett likes to push the stroller. He does a pretty good job.