Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday Dinner with Lewis'

 Sunday we had dinner with our good friends Chris & Amanda Lewis. Amanda & Chris Lewis have been my friends since Amanda and I graduate in from BYU together in August 2001. Amanda and I also went though our graduate program together at BYU and graduated together in 2004. There were only 5 people in our class, so we sent a lot of time together.  Chris & Amanda were part of the BYU group who traveled to Ecuador in the summer of 2004. Chris was our Spanish translator, so I spent a lot of time with them while we were in Ecuador. We also traveled to the Amazon river together.
  It has been so much fun being back in Utah and living close to them. We have gotten together at least once a month since coming back. Gretta & Eliza love to see Bryant and Grant. Amanda is a friend I would love to have as a next door neighborhood for my whole life. She is just a great person and a wonderful friend. We sure had a nice time at Sunday dinner at their house. Thanks so much!!! We will miss you guys in Michigan.
 Gretta & Grant
Grant & Eliza


0 comments: