Saturday, September 29, 2007

Adley's 2nd Birthday Party


These pictures are a little old. Adley's birthday party was almost a month ago, but I was having a hard time uploading my pictures for a while and they are so cute I had to post them.

Gretta LOVES Adley!!! Everyday when ever we were close to Adley's house she would ask to play with him, and I think a few weeks she only went to nursery because he was there.

The sad news is that Adley moved to North Carolina shortly after his birthday party. Gretta asked to play with him everyday for a week before she finally isn't coming back. I am hoping it doesn't scar her for life. Luckily she still has friends who live close.
We definitely miss the Calhoun family and wish them success in North Carolina.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So I think Gretta looks so much like Eric. I think it has something to do with baby's that started out in our BYU ward- they all look like the Dads!

Ruth said...

I have a theory that the oldest child tends to look more like the Dad. Thanks for clarifying the sample sale. Cute pictures!

Tisha said...

such cute pics! we miss you guys too! and seriously, that meter has problems, gretta is a total daddy's girl! that's like denying that adley looks like curteis! :)

monica said...

Talk about a small world! I think it's great that you and the Calhouns met up in Cali - wish we could have been there too. It's great to see pics of the family, and to know that you are doing so well. Check out our Blog sometime - we'll have to keep in touch!
-Tim and Monica Blood