Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Bye Nana & Papa

We had to say good bye to my parents today. We were sad to see them go, but glad we will see them in a couple of weeks for my Dad's birthday. They helped me get the girls ready and load in the car for church. When we to off to church they took off to Boise. I only had to survive the three hours at church by myself until Eric came home. I barely made it. Luckily Eliza gets to go to nursery next week (yeah!!!) and hopefully Gretta will have the same primary teacher now for a while which should make church better. The good news is that Eric made it home without any problems, and we were so excited to see him.
We headed up to his Aunt Debbie's once he got home to help celebrate her birthday. We had a good time. Gretta especially likes her backyard. It has lots of fun toys like a trampoline and a big playset, and two dogs. Plus Leesa and Brittany were nice and played with her. One of Debbie's other nieces also had a 3 year old girl and Gretta enjoyed playing with her.
Thanks again Mom & Dad for coming!
Happy Birthday Debbie!!!



0 comments: