Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back in the swing of things...

Sept 1, 2010- Today was a busy day. Gretta had "Meet her teacher" this morning at preschool. She loved the class room and play ground. I had a hard time getting her to leave. Eliza really wants to go to BYU preschool too. I wish she could. Or I wish there was a preschool like St. George's for her to go to in Provo. Oh well. She is going to have to wait. 

Then we drove up to Salt Lake City to meet my friend Carrie and her kids. My goal was to go to Temple Square more times this year, so I figured we would start the school year off with a trip. 
We had a nice picnic lunch and then went through to the North and South Visitors Centers.
The model of the Temple is amazing. They made a model  and took the side off so you can see what all the rooms look like. 
It was good to see Carrie and we all had a fun time. 

That night was Gretta's first soccer practice. She is so excited and really had a fun time. She is a head taller than the other kids, so if I can just teach her how to keep her head down and take the ball to the goal I think she will be the leading scorer.

After soccer I had the opening social for the MBA spouse association. It was fun to see all of my old friends and hear how everyone's summers went. 

It was a REALLY BUSY day!

0 comments: