Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sister He

Jian He was my 3rd companion on my mission. I served with her in Macau for about 4 months. We had a great time together as companions. She served her mission when she was 49, so she only served 13 months. I didn't know that originally she was only suppose to serve 12 months and then extended another month. I didn't know that she only served 13 months until this trip. I feel so grateful I got to spend almost all 1/3 of her mission with her. She is a joy to be around. 
I picked her on the 12th in the afternoon and we went straight to the Chicago Temple. 
Then we went home to St. Joseph. 
Thursday we had lunch with Eric and then Eliza we went to the Kids' Museum. 
Then Jian showed us all how to make dumplings.



We had a great dinner and enjoyed Jian's company!

0 comments: