Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Eliza 2012

Gretta 2012

I was in charge of Gretta's Valentine's Party. I bought this craft from Oriental Trader and had a few left over, so I helped Eliza make one too. 

Today I asked Eliza if she could just stay 3 forever and she said no. She is so darling right now. She tells me the funniest things everyday. It has been fun to having some alone time with her while Gretta is at school. 
Her vocabulary is growing everday. She has been enjoying her new preschool and is excited to start gymnastics next week. 
Gretta started gymnastics two weeks ago and has loved every minute of it. She is also at such a fun age. She has started reading simple books and is doing great at math. We had her parent teacher conference and she is doing great in kindergarten. It was so much fun to spend time in class with her at her party today. 
I have really enjoyed spending more time with them. I am trying to savor every minute with them before the new baby comes and our world becomes a little more complicated for a while. 

0 comments: