Sunday, May 18, 2014

Carli almost 26 months old

Carli is so funny and cute. She is also a typical 2 year old. She is stubborn, demanding, doesn't play well with others and strong willed. She has decided to potty train herself. Normally I would be thrilled, but I don't really like being bossed around by a 2 year old and told to sit next to her while she goes to the potty. I also am not a big fan of finding her diapers every where in the house. Luckily she made some progress this week and went poop in the potty instead of the shower or bathroom. She is charming once second and a Tasmanian devil the next. It probably doesn't help that she now has not only one baby brother, but two. 
Carli makes my days brighter even if a little bit harder right now:) I love you Carli!

This was her big sisters idea
Sun bathing
Isn't it a right of passage for the big sister to use the swing?!?! I have a picture of Gretta in Eliza's swing too. Oh and Gretta and Carli almost look like the same child at 2. It's pretty scary how much they look alike. 
Cute new outfit Nana sent.
Giving her baby to her brother to hold

Holding and helping with her baby brother



0 comments: