Friday, May 16, 2014

This is the last time I leave my keys in the car

This is one of those stories that is funnier to write about now than was to live through!!! We were getting ready to leave. I put one baby in the car and left my car keys on the passenger side seat with my purse. I went back to get the other baby and Carli. I couldn't find Carli anywhere. I looked all over the house in a panic. She wasn't anywhere to be found. Then I realized she must have slipped past me and gone outside. Once I stepped in the garage with the other baby I realized she was in the car in the drivers seat. Then I realized she had locked the door and had the keys. We only have 2 keys. Eric has one and I have the other. I spent the next few minutes trying to get her to unlock the car door so I could get in while she tried to get the keys in the ignition. NOT FUN! She thought it was funny when she pushed the lock button that the horn honked. She finally set off the alarm and that made her scared and she open the door for me. I learned my lesson. Never to put the keys in the car. I will keep them with me from now on!
Doesn't she look so cute knowing she is being so bad. 

0 comments: