Friday, May 9, 2014

Eliza Hanging Out at Home

Eliza was sick the first three days of the week and then pretended to be sick the last 2 so she could stay home. She is super jealous that Carli gets to stay home with me all day. Eliza wishes she didn't have to go to school. It's the craziest things. She throws a big fit about going every morning, but then once she is at school is't like a light bulb that switches and she is happy at school and has a good time. When ever I talk with her teacher about how much she tells us she hates school she is shocked. I am not sure what's really up. I sure hope next year she goes more willingly and that this isn't a pattern that is going to continue for a long time. She had a fun time hanging out, but even got bored the last few days and told me I wasn't much fun at home anymore. On the other hand I enjoyed having Eliza home too. She is a big help with Carli and the babies. We are all counting down the days until summer vacation. 




0 comments: