Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BYU here we come!!!

Welcome to the Wasatch!! This past weekend, Gretchen and I headed back up to Provo to scout out our living accommodations for the next two years. We have been deliberating back and forth between renting or owning. The crazy thing is that if we were to purchase a modest home (ball park $200k), our monthly payment would still be less than the highway robbery the mobsters charge us for our South Pas abode. Do we live in the Twilight Zone or what? So we went all over Provo and Orem and saw several houses, our favorite of which is below (they said they'd throw in the outhouse for only an extra $10k - what a steal).

We also got to go meet Eliza and Gretta's 2nd cousin, David Allan Fors, son of Jerry and Breanne while we were up there. He's a charmer and definitely has a good set of lungs!! We look forward to having play dates with David, Gretta and Eliza. I hope David likes hugs!!

We'll see you all in Provo this coming August 2009. And a SPECIAL thanks to Mom, Dad, Allison and Rod for babysitting our girls so we could head to Provo. We couldn't have done it without you. Gracias!!



Jerry and David
What do you think???

4 comments:

Annie said...

Looks great!! I'd get the outhouse for sure! :)

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

So cute! It will be fun to have you guys here. You will have to start coming to our play activities.

Rachel said...

What!!???!! You are coming here!? I guess I must be the last to know, but I am way excited (emphasis on the way)

mistyp said...

Looks like a nice place. I'm finding more details here... I'm guessing the two years has something to do with more schooling? Guess I better keep looking back on past posts, huh? ;)