Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eliza 13 month update


Happy 13 months Eliza!!!

Let's just say that Eliza wasn't as excited to get her picture taken usual. This photo shoot was a bit tough.
Eliza is really coming into her own. It is so much fun to see her personality grow and develop. She is such an easy going and very fun baby.
At 13 months Eliza is...
1. walking everywhere. She loves to toddle about and explore her environment. The other night she toddled out front door that was open while Eric was doing the laundry. We didn't realize she had wondered off until a neighbor knocked at our door to let us know. I guess she was standing out side of it crying. Poor kid. Now we have to be really aware when we open any door that she doesn't escape.
2. loves honey wheat pretzels and likes one in each hand. These are a new favorite of hers. She also likes anything that is a little bit salty.
3. will laugh at Gretta's jokes all of the time.
4. has a smile for everyone.
5. is just like a puppy dog. She follows me around and will come hold on to my legs when she wants to be picked up. Sometimes she follows me around the kitchen holding on to my legs until I pick her up.
6. loves to cuddle!!! I love that Eliza loves to cuddle. She is so snugly. It really makes a mother feel loved.
7. loves to tell you the whole story. I just wish I could understand her. She is going to be a talker too. What would you expect from my kids.
8. is about 24 pounds.
9. still has 8 teeth. Four on the top and four on the bottom. However, I think she is trying to get a few more. She loves anything cold in her mouth.
10. loves to "sing" along with the music and clap when ever anyone gives a good performance.
We love you Eliza!!! It is so much fun to see you and Gretta play together. She really loves you and is a good big sister.
Love,
Mom & Dad




Really? You are going to make me do this again?

Dad save me!!! Eric came home from work and saved the day. Eliza was happy once again even if she was upside down.






1 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

13 months already! She is so cute. Way to save the day Eric.