Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

I had a great 32nd Birthday!!! I had to work which should have made it a bad day, but Hilary and Kay really spoiled me at work. They surprised me and decorated my desk in our work room. They also brought me a great chocolate cake. I am really so lucky to have such a great job and such wonderful people to work with. Hilary has been come such a dear friend. The funny thing about that is that her daughter, Heather, graduated from LaCanada High School with Eric.

Me with Hilary
Then I left work an hour early and Linda was kind enough to meet me at City of Hope with the girls. We drove down to Disneyland. They gave me a pin that said,"Happy Birthday" and tons of strangers wished me "Happy Birthday." That was fun. Plus Eric made reservations at Blue Bayou. I have always wanted to eat there. It was a memorial birthday. It is also so much fun to go to Disneyland.

Gretta watching the Pixar Parade in California Adventure.


The whole family

Eliza the movie star! She loves sun glasses.



Without using the flash it was kind of hard to get a good picture at dinner. Then when we went outside the camera crashed.
It was a great birthday! Thank you to everyone for your birthday cards, and wishes.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Gretchen!! I am happy you had such a FUN day!!!! :)

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

What a fun birthday! How's 32 treating you? I turned 32 on the
17th and the next day I forgot like 3 things.

Larissa said...

Happy belated birthday! You look fabulous! It's good for me to see that you're working...I've decided to go back one day a week. How many days do you work?

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is honestly so cool that you get to go to Disneyland all the time. Your kids are so lucky and so are you. What a fun birthday. Happy belated Gretch!

Tisha said...

happy belated birthday!! looks like you had a great day! we love and miss you guys- love the house in Provo! so exciting! we miss you guys!

mistyp said...

How did I miss out on all these pictures? I haven't been blogging much lately, guess that's how! Looks like fun times!