Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Eric helped Gretta make me breakfast in bed and then he gave me the Dr. Laura book, "In Praise of Stay at Home Moms". Gretta also made me some nice presents at preschool. Her card was the cutest. I love that she thinks I am 3 1/2 and that my favorite thing to do is play with her. I do love to play with her. She is such a good daughter. I am so grateful for both of my beautiful children, and so thankful that Heavenly Father sent them to me. They both have wonderful, fun personalities, and a joy to me.
We had a nice dinner with the Fors' in the evening. Linda, Gretta, Eliza and I all got matching aprons. It was a fun day.

Eliza's foot prints age 1
Gretta's hand prints
age 3

Eliza's hand print age 1

The magnet that Gretta made at preschool for me.

Her beautiful Mother's Day card

0 comments: