Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Eliza 15 month well check up


Eliza had her 15 month check up today. Here are her stats

Height 32.5 inches 95% percentile
24 lbs 4oz 75% percentile
Head Circumference 47cm 78% percentile

She is really tall for her age and looks older than 15 months. She is trying really hard to keep up with Gretta. Now if we could just get rid of the binkie she would look older too.

At 15 months Eliza is...
1. walking everywhere. She loves to walk around or be carried. The stroller isn't her favorite place any more.
2. loves to take off her shoes.
3. will follow simple commands like, "get your shoes". She also likes to comb her hair and brush her teeth.
4. understands everything you say to her.
6. still acts like a little puppy dog. She follows me around and will come hold on to my legs when she wants to be picked up. Sometimes she follows me around the kitchen holding on to my legs until I pick her up.
6. loves to cuddle!!! I love that Eliza loves to cuddle. She is so snugly. It really makes a mother feel loved.
7. loves to tell you the whole story. I just wish I could understand her. She is going to be a talker too. What would you expect from my kids.
8. still has 12 teeth. Six on the top and six on the bottom. Her first year molar is in and were very painful. I think she is still trying to get a few more.
9. loves to listen to music in the car and begs for it to be turned on. She claps her hands, moves and sings along with the music.
10. is 15 months going on 3 years. She wants to do everything that Gretta can do. She is trying hard to keep up with her big sister.
11. runs away and laughs. This one is a bit scary. I don't think Gretta started this until she was 2.
We love you Eliza!!! It is so much fun to see you and Gretta play together. She really loves you and is a good big sister.
Love,
Mom & Dad






Her 16 month post will be from Utah! Notice the moving boxes in the back of the pictures.

0 comments: