Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hair cut & Manicures + the kids museum

On my list to do before Gretta started school was to get the girls hair cuts. I cut Eliza's bangs myself a few days ago. They didn't look bad, but she still needed a hair cut. We braved the local beauty college. Gretta's girl did a great job. Eliza doesn't have much hair and I think that makes giving her a hair cut deceptively hard, so the girl only did so, so. Oh well. What do you expect for $5. Since the hair cuts were only $5 I told the girls they could get manicures too. They have been begging me to take them for pedicures, but those cost $18, so we settled on manicures. 


Eliza being so good while she got her hair cut. 


Afterwards we went to the Beach Kids' Museum. Gretta showing off some safety goggles and her new hair cut.  
Eliza's nails. Sorry it's sideways
Gretta's nails
It was a fun day!

0 comments: