Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Days of summer...

Tuesday was our last ward beach day. I had an appt in the morning, so we were a little late to the beach. It was only 70 deg at our house, so I didn't put on my swim suit. I left the girls dressed to and was actually were just planning on taking our picnic to the beach because I didn't expect others would still be there, but I was wrong. Gretta got into her swimsuit and enjoyed one last day at the beach with her friends. Eliza has decided she doesn't like the way sand feels on her feet and makes me carry her all the way to the beach and back and hold her the whole time. Hopefully she over comes this fear by next summer. She will be to big to carry then! 
After a nice lunch and a few hours at the beach we headed to downtown. 
We visited the Kids' Museum and then I took them for a treat at the Chocolate Cafe. 

We had to tell Jessie and Bessie hi!
and our favorite ducks too!

Wednesday after a nice morning with our friends the Parker's we meet Eric downtown for one last lunch. We even got to ride in the horse wagon after.
It is sad to leave summer behind!

0 comments: