Tuesday, September 6, 2011

At school

We followed the bus to school. Here she is coming off. 
Walking with her friend, Maren, into class.

The inside of her classroom and her teacher Mrs. Lange. We took snack for the first day. She said they sang her a song to thank her and she really liked that. 
She had a great day! The only hiccup was that she told them she was riding the bus home even though I told her I was going to pick her up. She was so excited to ride the bus with Maren she forgot I was coming. So when I showed up and saw her teacher, but not her I panicked. Her teacher ran and got her off of the bus. She still is begging to ride it home tomorrow. I haven't decided yet. They drop her 1/2 mile from the house in the afternoon, not right at our driveway. 
As for her days she said they read books, went to recess and had snack. She didn't give us many more details about class. I heard a running dialog about recess, but not much about class. 
Hopefully she will be as excited tomorrow.

0 comments: