Sunday, September 25, 2011

My new job!

The big news of the week is that I signed a contract to work for Andrew's University in Berrien Springs teaching in their nursing lab for 6 hours a week. They run a BSN nursing program with about 100 students in the program. About 30 students are admitted the fall of their sophomore year. They also have a Masters of Nursing Education Program.
I will be working in the lab helping students pass off skills on Monday and Wednesday from 1-4 pm.  The other great news is that Eliza can go to the preschool/daycare that is in the same building as I will be in while I am at work. It think she is going to like going to work with me.
So we will have our mornings free together all week now, and then on Monday and Wednesday Eliza and I will go to Andrew's University. Gretta is going to ride the bus home to her friends how on Monday's and Wednesday's.
I think it is going to work out great!

0 comments: