Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beach day with MBA friends


We had so much fun with all of our MBA friends at the beach. They came from all over the State to join us at Silver Beach. I didn't get any pictures at the beach because it was a little bit to crazy!!! Elizabeth is 27 weeks pregnant, and sent her 3 boys with Lori. I also took a friend for the girls to play with thinking Elizabeth's boys weren't coming. So between Lori, Cherity and I we had 13 kids to watch. Including a 3 month old, 5 month old, and 17 month old. Then after Cherity went home Melissa showed up with her three boys too. It was crazy! I am happy to report that all of the kids and moms made it home safe and sound. After the beach everyone came over to our house for dinner. Here are the kids enjoying ice cream sandwiches after dinner. 
I sure loves these ladies and their families. You would think after 4 days of camping with each other over the 4th of July we would have had enough of each other, but we can't seem to get enough. I can't wait for the next time we get together. 

0 comments: