Monday, August 27, 2012

Piano


My friend Linda Halling kids have all grown up and moved away and she was ready to remodel her family room. Since the kids were the ones who played the piano she wanted to get rid of it to free up some space. She offered it to us. Eric and 5 guys picked it up on Saturday. 
The Hallings bought it from a family in St. Joe over 22 years ago when they moved here for their kids to play. It has been well loved, but has a great sound and we are so excited to welcome it into our home. The Hallings hope it will bring us much joy to our family as it did to them. I am sure it will. The girls are so excited. They are signed up for a music class this year that is suppose to get them read for music lessons. I am actually thinking I need to take lessons again to refresh my piano skills. Eric played a few songs with the girls yesterday too. 

0 comments: