Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanks Aunt Anna!!!

Doesn't Carli look cute in her new outfit from the Bartoo's. I took Carli for her pre op appointment yesterday and she had an ear infection so we had to postpone her special hearing test until Dec 20 th. The pediatrician didn't think she had an ear infection because she didn't have a fever and she was surprised when she checked her ears. I wasn't. My kids never get fevers when they have ear infections. I wish they would it would make it eaiser to know they have one. I think for Christmas I want a nice otoscope so I can check their ears myself.
I am sad she has an ear infection so she can't have her special hearing test and I am also sad because the antibiotics are so hard on her. Plus I have been trying so had to keep her well an it is such a struggle with two older sisters who bring home germs from school. She has had two colds and two ear infections. It seems once she gets a runny noes it goes straight to her ears. I just hope I can keep her well enough so she can have the test in December. It will be nice to know exactly what she can hear.

1 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Oh what a cutie! I have gone the rounds with the ear infections and am very well aware of the whole sedated ABR business. Hang in there. Here's me sending good hopeful wellness vibes your way so this sweetie can have her test done asap!