Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gretta reading to her American Girl Doll





Gretta wanted me to take a picture of her reading to her American Girl Doll and send it to her teacher, Mrs. Fellows. She had a reading assessment today and was very excited to move up levels today. 

Here is Mrs. Fellows response to my email (below)...



Soooo Precious! Thank you so much for sharing. You know it's funny how
aware some children are.

This assessment is one that we do three times a year and it is not
necessarily equivelant to the "Book Closet", but it's a more accurate tool
for acquiring student comprehension levels, decoding skills & fluency. I
knew she had progressed, but it was exciting seeing the level jumps!
I was very proud of her!

I feel so blessed to be her teacher, have a great night.

Kim

0 comments: