Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspiration

I just have to write down two very specific things that happened yesterday because they are such great examples to me that God is involved in the small details of our lives.

First I lost my keys on Saturday. I haven't ever lost my keys. I knew I had them when I got home from the store, but couldn't find them anywhere. We looked all over the house and we prayed and prayed,but I still couldn't find them. Then I realized they were in the garbage, but I didn't really want to go through the bags of trash, but knew I needed to. Eric helped me last night and we found them. I really felt inspired to look for them in the trash and knew that it would take some work, but would be worth it.

While we were in Hawaii I had the thought that I should check when my DEA license expired. I even wrote it down on my to do list when I came home. I know it was inspiration because why would I even be thinking about my DEA. I haven't worked in over 18 months and don't have plans to work anytime soon. I knew I renewed it when I worked at the Health Center and though it was good for 5 years, but figured I should check.

Last night I kept having the feeling I should check. I had also thought about it a few times last week but last week was crazy. Last night I really felt like I should check, so I got it out. I realized that it expired 2/28/13 which is in 3 days!!!! I was able to renew it online last night. I am not sure what would have happened it if I let it laps, but I am not sure I wanted to find out. The reason I hadn't gotten any renewal notices is because they have been going to the Health Center and I am sure the mail person just threw them away not knowing how important they were. Even with no plans to go back to work soon my DEA licence is very important and I am so glad that Heavenly Father inspired me and reminded me to check the date.

Also yesterday Pam Duffy the PT came to see Carli and helped me see a few things that might be wrong. I realized when Carli crawls she doesn't use her right leg as much.

0 comments: