Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mommy daughter date

Poor Eliza has been feeling a little left out lately. She is my buddy during the day while Gretta is gone at school. She goes every where with me. She is the one who missed me the most while we were in Hawaii and then when we got home I spent a lot of time taking Carli to doctor appointments. Right after we got back I went with Carli to Ann Arbor for her sleep study and was gone over night and most of the next day. The next week for tubes and we also had to take Gretta for a hearing test. Eliza was feeling pretty jealous of all of the attention Carli & Gretta were getting, so I took her on a mommy daughter date. Don't worry Gretta got one too. 

We went to lunch at Qudoba (Eliza's favorite) and then to the kids museum to see the 150 year old snapping turtle and rode the carousel. 
We sure had a great time together! I sure love Eliza and am really going to miss her next year when she goes to Kindergarten all day!!!!

















0 comments: