Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hear to Help Fundraiser

Gretta and Carli get their hearing services from the County Hearing Impaired Program in Berrien Springs. The Audiologist, Breena and Lyn, along with some parents run a program called, "Hear to Help". They had a big fundraiser for the program and we went to support it. I was also able to buy Gretta a mini FM to use at Church in the silent auction. Church is actually a real struggle for her because the kids are so noise and due to the small Primary room they aren't good about using the microphone. For some really she also doesn't like to wear them at Church. I haven't gotten to the root of the problem, but I am sure that someone hurt her feelings in the past. I would also agree that Church is noise and I think with the piano, singing and kids kicking chairs its a lot for her to "hear". 

The girls enjoyed the fair and it was great to support such a good cause. Breena has been such a big help to us. 






0 comments: