Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Checking the class list

The girls were so excited to go check the class list and see what teacher they got for this year and also who would be in their classes.They both go brand new teachers this year. I am not sure how I feel about that. I feel like the principle put them in the new classes because we won't be here all year. Hopefully they are better than last year's first year teachers. I know every teacher has to start some where, but I am just hoping is a good situation for my girls. I have had heard good things about them, so I hope that holds true. And if not I guess it doesn't matter much because we are moving to Brazil at some point this year. 
 Gretta is with her best friend Maren Barfuss which she is excited about. 
Eliza didn't do as well with having girls she knows already in her class, but she does have her friend, Kyle, from preschool last year. 
ps. We were headed to the beach.


0 comments: