Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy 9th Anniversary

Eric gave me a dozen roses for our anniversary which was a big surprise because we are going to Mackinac Island this weekend to celebrate. We are even staying in the Grand Hotel one night. I am super excited!!!
The last 9 year have been the happiest 9 years of my life. Eric is truly the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him more than the day we got married and know I will love him more each an everyday. 
Tonight Gretta asked me why I love him. Isn't that cute. It was fun to see the girls excited to celebrate our anniversary with us. 
I love Eric because..
 He loves the Lord. Even tonight he went to serve a family he home teaches because I had arranged for them to get a recliner from someone in the ward. He didn't complain he just served. He always serves faithfully in his Church callings and also leads our family in righteousness. 
I love Eric because...
 He loves me and shows me in small and simple ways each day how much he loves me. He helps lighten my burden everyday. He unloads the dishwasher every morning, helps with the kids in the morning and when he comes home from school. He helps around the house without being asked. He finds ways to serve me everyday. 
I love Eric because...
He loves our girls. He is the best father. He plays with them, he teaches them, he works side by side with them and he loves and protects them. He is the best father 3 girls could ever ask for. I hope they find a husband as wonderful as their father.
I love Eric because...
Eric is my best friend. The person I want most in the world to share my thoughts, ideas and time with. I love spending time with Eric. I love listening to him and laughing with him. I love building a life with him. I love working side by side with him. 
I love Eric because... he is kind, funny, happy, easy to be around, a great leader, friend, helpmate, he is adventurous, driven, successful, liked, hard working, full of faith, and the man of my dreams. 

Thanks Eric for making it a great 9 years! Here's to eternity together!
Love,
Gretchen


ERic

0 comments: