Thursday, September 19, 2013

Anna in Chicago


Anna's Annual  Rochester Girls Trip was in Chicago this last weekend. I went over on Thursday night and had dinner with a few of them who flew in a day early. I am sad I didn't take a picture of us at Cafe Lux. We had a great table in the rotunda over looking Michigan Ave. I had a great time. 
One of Anna's friends, Arianne Dansie, was my EFY roommate at BYU when I was 14 and she was 18. It was fun to see her again. I don't think I have seen her in over 20 years!!! Isn't that crazy. Because of Anna we have stayed in better touch. We still exchange Christmas cards, and it was fun to see her in person. 
Since I didn't have a picture of me with her at dinner here are some of her pictures with her friends. 
It's hard to believe Lindsay has stage 4 colon cancer. Doesn't she look great! 



0 comments: