Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More fun in Idaho!!!


Carli and Gretta got to ride in THE BUG They were so excited. We drove it just down to the bottom of the hill so we could drop the boys off at the Kriple's to get babysat. The girls were having so much fun at the Kriple's they decided to stay too! So my mom and I went off to run errands by ourselves!!! Eliza has been begging for a pet and a while back she even asked for a bunny. I have to say their bunnies were pretty cute and were making a good case. The only issue is that it is warmer in Idaho than Michigan and their bunnies live outside. I am not sure that would work in the winter in Michigan!!! I am also most sure Eliza has talked us into a Cat.
The big news tonight was that the boat was fixed!!! So we took it up and launched it with my dad. Gretta and Eliza had a great time tubing and Carli even jumped into the lake. After a fun night at Lucky Peak we dropped the trailer off at Pops work and he made the kids root beer floats. Got to love Pops work and his truck!








0 comments: