Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gretta's Art Work




Here are some pictures of Gretta's most recent art work. I have been trying to be more creative at finding activities we can do inside besides watching TV. Gretta would watch TV all day if you would let her. Someone told me about these cool finger paints that crayola makes called color wonder that are suppose to be mess free. The finger paints are all clear and look like Vaseline. Somehow when they are applied to the special paper the color shows up. It is pretty cool and mess free. Gretta has really enjoyed trying them out and creating some new master pieces.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

mistyp said...

She did a good job! ;)

Sarah said...

Wow that is cool! I've got to get some of that.

mill said...

Finger painting has come a long way since my girls were doing it!! Playdough was still thier favorite though. How are you doing? I'm sure you are ready to have this next baby. Please keep us posted.
Love,
Millicent

Sara said...

I got Mason those colorwonder finger paints. Somehow he managed to still make a huge mess with them, but he loved it and that is all that matters right?