Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day



I had a great Mother's Day. I am sad we didn't get any more pictures to share. This is the card that Gretta made for me at her preschool class. She was so excited to give me the card and presents.
I have been telling her that my birthday is coming up because she is really into birthdays lately. She wants to sing "Happy Birthday" to everyone and likes to make birthday cakes with her play doh. I guess I spend too much time telling her my birthday was coming up and not enough time explaining what Mother's Day is because she told me, "Happy Birthday Mother's Day" and then sang me "Happy Birthday" when she gave me my presents. It was really cute:) She was especially excited to give me the chocolates that they handed out to the moms at church. They after she gave them to me she insisted that I open them and share them. Eric tried to explain that they were for me and I didn't have to share which just produced tears, so I broke down and shared.
I am so grateful for my two beautiful children. Gretta is a delight to raise and I can't wait to make great memories with Eliza too.