Thursday, May 22, 2008

Young Women Reconition


On Sunday night they had the Stake Young Women's Recognition night to recognize all of the graduating seniors, and the seniors who have received their Young Women's Personal Progress Recognition. It was a wonderful meeting that honored some very special girls. I am so proud of the girls from our ward I work with. They are such great examples of faith and testimony. It is such a tough world to be growing up in right now and they are facing the challenges face on. I am so proud of them. They are such great examples to me and to those around them. Way to go girls!!! Good luck with your future. I know you will do great things.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe those girls are graduating!! What an exciting time of life. Thanks for posting that picture it was fun to see them.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

We really do have some awesome Laurels in the group. I'm glad the younger girls have such great examples to look up to.