Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eliza your parents are CRAZY!!!






One of my goals while Eric was on paternity leave was to go to Disneyland as a family. Who knows what I was thinking or what this would prove???I think that I thought if I could go to Disneyland with Eric I could do anything with two girls by myself. Plus I have been feeling bad for Gretta because her live changed so much. So... Off to Disneyland we went. It actually was quite fun and enjoyable. Disney has great facilities for babies, and Gretta loved being at Disneyland with both parents. Gretta loves Dumbo! The trip to Disneyland was great, but I was SO tired the next two days I am not sure if it was worth it or not. Plus who takes a two week old to Disneyland??? I guess that it was happens when you are sleep deprived. Oh well. Enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

You are superwoman! I'm pretty sure I couldn't walk to the bathroom two weeks after I had Elizabeth, let alone spend the day at Disneyland. Your girls are so lucky to have you!!

Kerri said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys! Can you imagine Eliza? Not long ago, she was up in Heaven and then the lucky girl ends up at the Happiest Place on Earth right after birth!

mistyp said...

You are crazy! Looks like fun though! I know what you mean about the older child's life changing. Now that Micah is a year and a half things are kind of back to how it was when we just had one... I finally feel like I can go places with both of them. I would never attempt Disneyland though! ;)

Melissa Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh. This is so funny, because Danielle just did the same thing. She took her three older kids and her nine day old to Disneyland. What is in the water out there?