Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Birthday!


We celebrated my 31st Birthday over the weekend. This picture was taken at family dinner on Sunday. My sister in law has a birthday close to mine, so we shared the party. Eric did a great job making me feel special and everyone was so generous with my presents. I can't wait to cash in on the pedicure gift certificates and use the restaurant gift cards. Any night I don't have to cook is a good night:) I also got a lot of fun money to spend, and I am day dreaming of all the fun things I can buy for myself with it. Yeah.
Thank you everyone for making it such a special day.

3 comments:

mistyp said...

Sounds like a good time! Have fun spending money... :)

Sara said...

I agree with you there, any night that I don't have to cook is a GREAT night!

Happy birthday!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Happy Birthday to you Gretchen, mine was the 17th and I turned 31 as well. Hope you had a wonderful day.