Friday, December 19, 2008

We made it!

We made it to Boise safe and sound on Friday. It was quite the adventure. We flew out of gate 208. Do you know where gate 208 is at LAX??? Well I didn't either. They told me we were flying out of gate 35, but my ticket told me gate 208. So when we got to gate 35 I figured out that that it was a shuttle stop. Once we showed them our tickets and some nice man carried my stroller down the 50+ stairs down to the tarmac. Then we boarded a bus to who knows where? It took us WAY WAY out on the tarmac to gate 208. All of a sudden I felt like I might be on an episode of LOST. It was kind of weird. We were just out in the middle of now where. The good news is that we got on the plane and made it safe and sound to Boise.


Here is a pictures of gate 208 We never actually go inside the building, but here is a picture of it any way.


0 comments: