Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday Papa!!!

This weekend we celebrated Eric's Grandfather Herbert Goodrich's 90th birthday. He had a party on Saturday and 59 people came. I hope if I live to 90 I will still have 59 friends to come to my birthday party. He and Hilda loved to socialize and have many friends from church, bridge, Jolly Rogers, and the Retired United Pilots. It was a great party. Gretta stole the show when she sang, "Go tell it on the Mountain" for the whole group. It was a fun birthday party.
Plus this marks the 5 year anniversary for the first time I meet the whole Fors Family. I came down from Provo with Eric for Papa's 85th birthday party when we were dating. Not only did I get a great husband when I married Eric, but Eric has a great family and extended family as well.


Happy 90th Birthday Papa!!!
We love you.


Gretta and Aunt Brittany

After all the guests left we had a co-ed bridal shower for Lauren and Dan.

Dan and Lauren are going to get married in April. We played the newlywed game, and a get to know Dan game.

Then Rod set up the Karaoke machine and everyone started to Rock out. Gretta loved Karaoke. She wouldn't give up the microphone all night even though she didn't know the words. I think she is on track to be the youngest "American Idol" ever.
Eliza with Uncle Rod
Go Gretta go!
Gretta and Papa

The whole family
Back row: Darron, Gretchen, Eric, Rod, Allison, Lindsey, Lauren, Dan
Front row: Brittany, Dennis, Linda, Gretta, Herb, Debbie, Spencer and Leesa
Photo of Lindsey by Gretta Dennis and Linda with Alan and Noreen Songster, Herb's nephew.
Papa and Eliza

What a fun night!

0 comments: