Sunday, February 14, 2010

Palm Desert - Feb 13th- The Living Desert



Morning Wake up call. The kids all slept at my parent's condo, while Anna & Gabe, Eric and I shared the other unit. They were so nice to get up with them in the morning. Some mornings were earlier than others. Eliza and Jackson liked having their packnplay's next to each other. Gretta had to get into the action too.

Once we were all ready we went to "The Living Desert"



Aren't my cheetah's cute?


The petting zoo. Gretta, Eliza & Jackson really liked the goats.


















While Anna, Gabe, Eric and my dad golfed my mom and I took care of all of the kids. She took Gretta to the pool at one and I joined them once Eliza and Jackson were awake about 2:30pm. Gretta swam for 4 hours. She had such a great time with Nana at the pool.

The gang coming home from the pool.
Isn't this one of the funniest things that you have ever seen???
I can't believe that Gretta is getting so old. She can do so many things now like ride a bike & swim.

0 comments: