Thursday, February 18, 2010

Palm Desert - Feb 17th - Time to say goodbye


Eric actually left on Monday. The girls and I got to stay a little longer. When I told Gretta that we were leaving to go back to Utah she got sad. She is a California girl a heart. She asked me if we could go back home to our old house in California.
I also found out the first thing she told the preschool carpool when she jumped in the car on Thursday is that she went to California with her Nana & Pops.
She sure loves the sunny weather.

This picture is one the way to the airport. The conversation when like this....

Nana: "Gretta did you have a good time this week?"
Gretta: "Yes Nana."
I interject from the front. Gretchen: "That is because Nana gave you everything you wanted all week."
Nana: " Gretta that's right I am your "Yes Woman."
Gretta: "Nana you are my "Yes Woman" and my mom is my "No Woman."

Thanks Mom & Dad for a great week! We sure had a great time.

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is definitely true. Grandparents are the "Yes" people and parents are the "No". I asked my parents to stop giving Sam so many treats for stupid things and they said no to me and yes to Sam. Oh well I tried.

Amanda said...

HAHAHA! Chris and I laughed at Gretta's comments. How true is that for all parents!