Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Palm Desert - Feb 16th


Gretta grabbed a whole chocolate muffin from the kitchen for breakfast. When I suggested that she only needed half she told me she would share it with Jackson and Eliza. The sure had a great time sharing the chocolate muffin. Gretta took her role serious and even helped feed Jackson. Life doesn't get much better than having a chocolate muffin for breakfast.

We headed out the door in the mid-morning to get Date Shakes. On the way to the date farm we decided to check out the Riverside County Fair to see if it was worth coming back to. Well Anna, Gretta and I decided we wanted to go to the fair and my dad talked my mom into driving to the Salton Sea with her because Jackson and Eliza were asleep in the car. We had a great time at the fair. We never got our Date shakes, but most of the family wasn't to sad about that. We can do it again next time.



Riding the Ferris Wheel with Aunt Anna



Riding the Camel. Gretta thought she was just like Princess Jasmine.


Checking out the petting zoo.


Riding the pony

Then in the afternoon we went to the pool again. I didn't get any great pool pictures because most of the time I was in the pool with a kid or two. The pool was sure a big hit all week. The 80+ deg temps didn't hurt either.

Jackson is one brave kid. He loves jumping into the pool.


My fish
Isn't she a cute one?

Nana bought Gretta a new suit. When she opened it she said, "Nana, I love pink, green and white together!" Nana also bought her a swimming cap. Hopefully it will help keep her ear plugs in a little better too.

0 comments: