Monday, March 19, 2012

37 weeks and 5 days

The count down begins... 
I went to the OB last Thursday and was 3 cm 70 % effaced. 
I want this baby girl to stay in until her induction date of March 28th because my mom will be here to help on the 29th, but I am not sure if she is going to corporate. 
My feet and hands are really swollen, so if my blood pressure goes up then she might have to come sooner too. 
For the first time I have actually packed a bag for the hospital and bags for the girls to stay over at a friends house just in case we need them. 
Eric and I had the funniest conversation last night about her coming. I was trying to explain that I think she might come sooner and that they might decided on Thursday to induce me sooner if my blood pressure gets to high. Then Eric said, "I don't care when she comes as long as it is planned." What??? Most babies don't come as planned. I think we have been lucky that the last two times everything went just as planned, but I am not sure that we can get so lucky 3 times. 
So wish us luck that she sticks to the PLAN. 


The girls had to get in on the action. 

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hope for Eric's sake, this 3rd little baby girl sticks to the PLAN! haha